COVID Impact & Mitigations
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic there will be a few changes to the race this year:
- Due to the lack of parking at Blanchard we will be limited to 100 participants.
- Masks will be required while not actively running.
- No spectators will be allowed at the event.
- Participants will be released in waves of 10 runners to minimize the number of racers at the start/finish area.
- There will be no day of bib or merchandise pickup.
- There will be limited food/drink service at aid stations and the start/finish area.
Since the pandemic is ever evolving there is a chance for more strict guidelines to be required per our event permit. Approximately a week prior to race day the further information will be sent out to all race participants.